Attract more customers to your website The content of your website: keep it up-to-date
The content of your website:
– List options in the right order
– Keep your website up-to-date and provide new content
List options in the right order
When given the choice, visitors will always prefer the final option. Keep this in mind when offering different options to your visitors.
- Click here for more product information (–> Only important to the visitor)
- Call us for a free estimate : 0X XX XX XX (–> Interesting, you establish a direct line of communication)
- Order now and receive a special discount (–>That’s what it’s all about)
Keep your website up-to-date and regularly provide new content
There is nothing more irritating than a website that contains out-of-date information. So ensure that your website is up-to-date. Regularly adding new content to your website is a good idea, search engine robots will notice these modifications and register that your website is being kept up-to-date. Your regular visitors will also value regular updates appearing.
- Immediately remove products or brands you are no longer offering
- New address, new phone number? Update immediately!
- Avoid using phrases such as ‘this year’, ‘next month’, ‘for 20 years’ e.a. These become obsolete overnight.
- Use specific time notations: ‘in 2020 (applies to 2019, 2021 and 2020), ‘October 2020’, ‘since 2000’
Next blog post: the content of your website: how NOT to do it